Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The S Family welcomes their new son!

I can't tell you much how I adore this woman and her family. I got the most stunning pregnancy photos of her, but they are private so I can't share them. She is such a great friend, and I am honored to be able to photograph her family. I can't wait to see the lil' one grow up with his big brother, who is so totally cute I have a hard time leaving him. ;)
We started our session with the older son so I could "practice". I've learned this is an excellent way to get the older siblings to participate. I tell them I need their help to practice, and they are usually very cooperative. I am thrilled with the infant shots that we got, and I'd like to thank the S family for their patience with me, as newborn shoots generally last longer than usual. Hee hee.
ILY! Hope you enjoy your photos S family!

















No comments: