Sunday, September 30, 2007

Introducing Miss Kaitlyn Beth




For my first blog, I'm going to be posting some of the adorable shots I got of Kaitlyn at 6 months.  I've been wanting to get out my camera for a while now, and I've finally done it.  I've finally taken that first step, and now that I have, I'm going NUTS.  I can't get enough. 
In one week I decided to finally do what I've been wanting to do do for two years... start my business!  I'm determined now, now that I think I'm done having kids, to do this.  I want my images out there, I want people to see what I can create with my camera.  I want parents to explode with delight when they see the images that I have taken of their children.  I want to be able to capture the essence of these children in a photograph, the way that no one else can.  So here we go, here is my entrance to this business... and first to appear is my daughter Kaitlyn!

No comments: